Preview Each Lesson
Want to taste-test some of what the REALIGN class is all about? Here are brief clips from each of the 8 lessons.
Lesson 1 – Introduction and Foundations
- In order to understand how to realign our financial lives, we must first know what caused us to get here in the first place and what we must align ourselves to.
Lesson 2 – Beliefs
- Our beliefs directly impact our actions. We must change our beliefs about God, ourselves and money in order to change our financial actions.
Lesson 3 – Money Personalities
- We’ve each been created with a unique way to see and manage money. Whether you are single or married, you must understand how you have been created and what it looks like to manage your resources in light of your money personality.
Lesson 4 – Work
- God has created work with a purpose and we must learn what it means to work with excellence, while doing something we love and learning to rest consistently.
Lesson 5 – Cash Flow Planning
- In this lesson we discuss the practicals of how to create a spending plan and actually stick to it!
Lesson 6 – Contentment
- The power to accomplishing the dreams God has planted inside of you is found in remaining focused by developing a heart that is content with the place and provision that God has given you.
Lesson 7 – Debt
- In this lesson we teach you what it takes to get out of debt and stay out!
- Lesson 8 – Giving
- This is the capstone lesson where you will learn what you can do with your resources if you allow them to flow.
Now that you have had the chance to see clips from each class, why not go ahead and be a part of the full thing! There are two ways that you can join the REALIGN movement. The first is to ATTEND A CLASS that is already happening in your community. The second way is to go ahead and LAUNCH A CLASS in your community. Don't worry, it's not as scary as it sounds and we will help you through the entire process. So go ahead, choose which way you'd like to be a part of the movement now!
Still unsure about where to start? That's okay! Just contact our team and we can help answer any questions you may have.